1. We encourage comments and relevant linking within comments.
2. All comments, pingbacks and trackbacks are moderated before being published on the blog. We will attempt to approve comments as quickly as possible. If you have left a comment and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you are confident it has not violated our Comment and Moderation Policy, please contact us here. We have automatic comment spam catchers so your comment may have been incorrectly labelled as spam.
3. We reserve the right to edit, move or delete comments which fall within the following categories: offensive or inappropriate language, failure to respect fellow commenters, links returning errors, irrelevant links, invalid email addresses, use of signatures longer than two lines or comments not contributing to the conversation.
4. Anyone who violates the Comment and Moderation Policy may be blocked from making future comments.
5. While email addresses are required for commenting, they are not published on the blog, nor are they shared. They may be used by the blog administrator or post author to privately contact the commenter. When subscribing to a comment, you will not be subscribed to a mailing list.
6. The post author may or may not respond to comments and may or may not respond privately to you via email or another communication method.
7. All rights reserved: Macmillan Publishers Limited, the blog administrators, authors, contributors, and editors reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not Macmillan Publishers Limited, blog administrators, authors, contributors or editors. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold Macmillan Dictionary Blog, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
8. From time to time, this Comment and Moderation Policy may be updated, so please make sure to check this page periodically.